Red Kap Men's Striped Industrial Short Sleeve Work Shirt:
- Style: Our Best Selling Short Sleeve Striped Work Shirt
- Fabric: 4.25 oz. TouchTex II™ Poplin, Broadcloth, or Mock Oxford Short Sleeve Shirt
- Blend: 65% polyester/35% cotton, permanent press
- Finish: Pre-cure durable press, Soil release & wickable finish
- Closure: Six buttons w/vertical buttonholes, button at neck
- Collar: Two-piece, lined, with sewn-in stays.
- Pockets: Two button thru hex style pockets, with angled bartacks, bartacked pencil stall in left pocket
- Facing: Center pleat placket
- Care: Industrial Wash (Click Here)
- Note: White with Green (SP20GW) shirts do not have button pocket closure
- Note: The SL20WB is a Mock Oxford and the SB22BS is Broadcloth
- Manufactured by Red Kap
- Sizes 2XL and larger are higher in price.*
- Some patterns are higher in price.*
- Extended Shirt Lengths are higher in price*.
- Logo or Name Embroidery available at additional cost.
- Volume Pricing for 50 or more.
Without a doubt these striped shirts for work are both stylish and durable. Built with our reliable Touchtex™ technology, soil release wickable finish, and superior color retention, the stripes stay sharp looking year after year. This shirt is also designed for comfort and extended wear. If you want work shirts that work as hard as you do, the look no further. Red Kap is the clear choice. Get yours today!