Wrangler Riggs Workwear Flame Resistant FR Carpenter Work Jean
Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) or other independent third party laboratories to meet the requirements of the NFPA® 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition.
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
FR Fabric Information
- Hazard Rating Category: HRC Level 2 and NFPA 2112 Compliant-- click for more information
- Arc Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 24 calories/cm2 -- click for more information
- Fabric: Flame Resistant 14.75 oz. 100% Cotton -- click for more information
- Style: Flame Resistant Carpenter Pant
- Fit: Relaxed Fit
- Rise: High
- Closure: Button closure with zipper fly
- Leg Opening: Fits over boot
- Tool Pocket Detail
- Right Side Hammer Loop
- 7.25 oz. White Pocketing
- Manufactured by Wrangler Riggs
- 44 waist and larger are higher in price*.
- Volume Pricing for 40 or more.