Timberland PRO Powertrain Alloy Safety Toe Work Shoe
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
Product Description: Timberland PRO Powertrain Alloy Safety Toe Work Shoe
Timberland PRO® Powertrain Alloy Safety Toe Work Shoe:
- Asymmetrical, strain-hardened alloy safety toe for ultimate lightweight protection, part of Momentex™
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Mutilation free
- Lighweight and abrasion resistant All Weather TPU outsole
- Built on our innovative active position last to help provide momentum, energy efficiency and increased range of motion, part of Momentex™
- Nylon shank for structural support
- Internal StepPropelTM midsole for unparalleled shock absorption and energy return, part of Momentex™
- Flexible, breathable elastane and recycled textile upper with ripstop nylon and TPU reinforcements, part of Momentex™
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Manufactured by Timberland PRO®
Timberland Pro's 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe that Timberland Pro footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, then Timberland will refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact Timberland Pro customer service directly at 1-888-802-9947 for more details. Inside the box a 30 day comfort guarantee card is packaged along with your Timberland Pro work boots or shoes.