Timberland PRO Powertrain Sport Alloy Safety Toe Work Shoe
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
- Ripstop nylon with abrasion resistant screen-print
- .5mm TPU Toe Overlay for enhanced durability and protection
- Alloy Safety Toe
- Non-Mutilating upper
- Cement construction
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment
- Fiberglass shank
- Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
- Manufactured by Timberland Pro
- Single-Density Open-Cell Polyurethane Footbed
- Durable: resists compression set over time
- Resilient: recovers for the next footstrike
- Self-molding for custom fit
- Moisture wicking and air-permeable
- Polyurethane Outsole
- BASF super lightweight PU balances low density with flexibility, traction and comfort
- Molded inverted cone Anti-Fatigue Technology provides support, cushioning and energy return
- Oil resistant per SATRA TM63
- Heat Resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit using EN/ISO 20344:2004 (120 degrees Celsius)
- Slip resistant
- Abrasion resistant