Timberland PRO Disruptor Slip-On Alloy Toe Work Shoe
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
- Black Canvas made from 100% recycled PET
- Alloy safety toe
- Defender repellent systems featuring Scotchgard™ Protector
- Bio-Suspension System improves Stability, Cushioning and Flexibility
- Brass Hardware
- Cement Construction
- Canvas lining with antimicrobial treatment
- Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
- Manufactured by Timberland Pro
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Footbed
- Durable: resists compression set over time
- Resilient: recovers for the next footstrike
- Mono-sided inverted Anti-Fatigue Technology cones
- Contoured bio-mechanically engineered top surface helps maintain proper gait
- Dynamic arch adapts to different foot shapes for maximum comfort
- Dual Density Polyurethane Outsole
- "Rubber Like" Grip and Slip Resistance
- Oil resistant per SATRA TM63
- Heat Resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit using EN/ISO 20344:2004 (120 degrees Celsius)
- Abrasion resistant