Timberland PRO 6 Inch Gridworks Alloy Safety Toe Work Boot
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
- Premium full grain leather Alloy safety toe
- Rubber toe
- Brass hardware with Zinc top Speed hook
- Unlined shaft
- Vamp has Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment
- Steel shank
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standard.
- Manufactured by Timberland Pro
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Footbed
- Resilient: recovers for the next footstrike
- Durable: resists compression set over time
- Mono-sided inverted Anti-Fatigue Technology cones
- Contoured bio-mechanically engineered top surface helps maintain proper gait
- Dynamic arch adapts to different foot shapes for maximum comfort
- Moisture-wicking open-cell top cover
- All-Weather Thermoplastic Urethane Outsole with EVA Midsole
- Low temperature formulation
- Oil resistant per SATRA TM63
- Heat Resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit using EN/ISO 20344:2004 (120 degrees Celsius)
- Abrasion resistant
- Slip resistant
- Flat Wedge outsole