Timberland PRO Linden Chelsea Alloy Toe Work Boot
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
- Premium Raptek microfiber
- Alloy safety toe
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment
- Fiberglass shank
- Non Mutilating shank
- Cement construction
- Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standard.
- Manufactured by Timberland Pro
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue technology polyurethane footbed
- Resilient: recovers for the next foot strike
- Durable: resists compression set over time
- Mono-sided inverted Anti-Fatigue Technology cones
- Contoured bio-mechanically engineered top surface helps maintain proper gait
- Dynamic arch adapts to different foot shapes for maximum comfort
- All-Weather Thermoplastic Urethane Outsole
- Slip resistant
- Oil resistant per SATRA TM63
- Heat Resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit using EN/ISO 20344:2004 (120 degrees Celsius)
- Abrasion resistant
- Non Marking