Timberland PRO Ascender 6 Inch Met Guard Alloy Toe Work Boots
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
Timberland PRO Ascender 6 Inch Met Guard Alloy Toe Work Boots:
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Alloy safety toe that meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
- Anatomically shaped open-cell polyurethane internal met guard with rubber overlay
- Goodyear welt construction
- Mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment
- Fiberglass shank
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed
- BASF polyurethane outsole is oil resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit, non-marking, and slip/abrasion-resistant
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards
- Manufactured by Timberland PRO®
Timberland Pro's 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe that Timberland Pro footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, then Timberland will refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact Timberland Pro customer service directly at 1-888-802-9947 for more details. Inside the box a 30 day comfort guarantee card is packaged along with your Timberland Pro work boots or shoes.