Timberland PRO Rip Saw 9 Inch Comp Toe Logger Boots
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
Timberland PRO Rip Saw 9 Inch Comp Toe Logger Boots:
- Upper is crafted from premium waterproof leather and Ever-Guard™ leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for lightweight, non-metal, protection that meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Goodyear welt construction and leather welt offers a durable, heat-resistant mechanical bond
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network™ system for superior controly
- Steel shank for structural support
- Vibram® outsole for durability and traction
- Dual-density Anti-Fatigue Technology
- Swen-Flex® puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards
- Manufactured by Timberland Pro®
Timberland Pro's 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe that Timberland Pro footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, then Timberland will refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact Timberland Pro customer service directly at 1-888-802-9947 for more details. Inside the box a 30 day comfort guarantee card is packaged along with your Timberland Pro work boots or shoes.