Timberland PRO Men's Boondock 6 Inch Composite Toe Work Boots
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
Product Description: Timberland PRO Men's Boondock 6 Inch Composite Toe Work Boots
Highly abrasion-resistant leather that enhances durability in rugged jobsite conditions.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
Timberland PRO Men's Boondock 6 Inch Composite Toe Work Boots:
Free shipping on our popular Composite Toe Work Boots. Made for unbelievable durability and uncompromising comfort. Part of our Timberland PRO® series, these premium work boots will get you through any task in comfort.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Color: Black Full-Grain
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Padded top collar
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- All-weather thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole features a low temperature formulation to maximize traction on cold surfaces to extend flexibility in cold environments
- Outsole features deep lugs for traction in mud and snow, is slip-resistant and features oil resistance
- Manufactured by Timberland PRO®
Timberland Pro's 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe that Timberland Pro footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, then Timberland will refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact Timberland Pro customer service directly at 1-888-802-9947 for more details. Inside the box a 30 day comfort guarantee card is packaged along with your Timberland Pro work boots or shoes.