Timberland PRO Rigmaster 6 Inch Steel Toe Work Boots
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
Product Description: Timberland PRO Rigmaster 6 Inch Steel Toe Work Boots
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
Timberland PRO Rigmaster 6 Inch Steel Toe Work Boots:
- Premium waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard™ leather uppers for durability
- Waterproof membrane
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection that meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
- Goodyear® Welt Cast-Bond™ construction
- Anti-fatigue conical midsole geometry, featuring polyurethane material
- Padded top collar
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment
- Steel shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover
- Single-density polyurethane outsole is oil, heat, and abrasion-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards
- Manufactured by Timberland PRO®
Timberland Pro's 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe that Timberland Pro footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, then Timberland will refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact Timberland Pro customer service directly at 1-888-802-9947 for more details. Inside the box a 30 day comfort guarantee card is packaged along with your Timberland Pro work boots or shoes.