Timberland PRO Men's Endurance 8 inch Steel Toe Work Boots
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
Product Description: Timberland PRO Men's Endurance 8 inch Steel Toe Work Boots
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
Timberland PRO Men's Endurance 8 inch Steel Toe Work Boots:
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Timberland PRO® rubber "double toe" and Timberland PRO® rubber backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a roomy fit
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical geometry in the polyurethane midsole reduces shock and returns energy to the foot
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfort
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Efficient zoned insulation for warmth without bulk
- Metallic puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Manufactured by Timberland PRO®
Timberland Pro's 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe that Timberland Pro footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, then Timberland will refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact Timberland Pro customer service directly at 1-888-802-9947 for more details. Inside the box a 30 day comfort guarantee card is packaged along with your Timberland Pro work boots or shoes.