Timberland PRO Helix 6 Inch Met Guard Comp Toe Work Boots
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
Product Description: Timberland PRO Helix 6 Inch Met Guard Comp Toe Work Boots
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
Timberland PRO Helix 6 Inch Met Guard Comp Toe Work Boots:
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- TiTAN® composite safety toe, Light weight, non-metallic, that Meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Anti-fatigue technology
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Internal, anatomical, high-rebound polyurethane and rubber anti-fatigue technology metatarsal guard for comfortable protection
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioned comfort
- Antimicrobial treated mesh lining
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Heel lock lacing system for secure heel set
- Nylon shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip, oil and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards
- Manufactured by Timberland PRO®
Timberland Pro's 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe that Timberland Pro footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, then Timberland will refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact Timberland Pro customer service directly at 1-888-802-9947 for more details. Inside the box a 30 day comfort guarantee card is packaged along with your Timberland Pro work boots or shoes.