Timberland PRO PowerWelt Wellington Steel Toe Work Boots
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
Product Description: Timberland PRO PowerWelt Wellington Steel Toe Work Boots
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
POWERFIT COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
Timberland PRO PowerWelt Wellington Steel Toe Work Boots:
- Premium full-grain and Ever-Guard™ abrasion-resistant leathers
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a superior fit that meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Goodyear® Welt Cast-Bond™ construction for a durable chemical and mechanical bond
- Comfort-engineered with contoured tongue designed to relieve lace pressure
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Cambrelle® fabric lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Steel shank for structural support
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed for breathable comfort and drier feet
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole has aggressive tread design with slip-resistant properties
- Sole is non-marking and oil-resistant featuring Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards
- Manufactured by Timberland PRO®
Timberland Pro's 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe that Timberland Pro footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, then Timberland will refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact Timberland Pro customer service directly at 1-888-802-9947 for more details. Inside the box a 30 day comfort guarantee card is packaged along with your Timberland Pro work boots or shoes.