Red Kap Hi-Visibility Ripstop Color Long Sleeve Block Work Shirt - Type O, Class 1
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
HI-VISIBILITY TYPE O CLASS 1 OFF-ROAD
Intended for use in environments where there are struck-by hazards from moving vehicles, equipment and machinery not operating on public access rights of way or temporary traffic control zones.
UPF 40 RATING
Ultraviolet Protection Factor A rating designed for fabric and clothing that specifically measures the level of sun protection. UPF measures both UVA and UVB rays.
Lightweight, durable fabric keeping rips and repairs minimal
Red Kap Hi-Visibility Ripstop Color Block Work Shirt:
- Fabric: 4.25 oz. RipStop Fabric, lightweight and breathable, yet 75% stronger than typical poplin workwear
- Blend: 65% polyester/35% cotton, permanent press
- Finish: Pre-cure durable press, Soil release, moisture wicking and color retention
- Collar: Two-piece, lined collar with sewn-in stays
- Closure: Button-front closure with gripper at neck
- Pocket: Two button-thru, hex-style chest pockets with pencil stall in left chest pocket
- Care: Industrial Wash, Light Soil and Home Wash
- Sleeve: Short Sleeve Version of this shirt
- Color block design
- UPF 40 rating
- 360 degree visibility with front and back 2" silver reflective striping
- This product COMPLIES with Type O Class 1 requirements of ANSI/ISEA 107-2015
- Manufactured by Red Kap
- Workers retrieving shopping carts from parking areas
- Workers exposed to the hazards of warehouse equipment traffic
- Workers in oil and gas extraction, refineries and mines
ANSI 107-2015 Type O (off road), Class 1 provides added visibility to workers who are not exposed to traffic and is intended for use in environments where there are struck-by hazards from moving vehicles, equipment, and machinery that is not operating on public access right of way or temporary traffic control zones. Examples of workers who may need Type O apparel include: