Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
Product Description: Red Kap Solid Rip Stop Long Sleeve Shirt
Lightweight, durable fabric keeping rips and repairs minimal
With a wrinkle-resistant finish, minimum pressing or ironing required
SIDE-VENTED STRAIGHT HEM
Versatile straight hem providing a professional look whether tucked in or worn out
Red Kap Solid Rip Stop Long Sleeve Shirt:
- Fabric: 4.25 oz. RipStop Fabric, lightweight and breathable, yet 75% stronger than typical poplin workwear
- Blend: 65% polyester/35% cotton, permanent press
- Finish: Pre-cure durable press with soil release and wickable finish
- Closure: Seven-button front, including button at neck
- Collar: Two-piece, lined, banded, topstitched with sew-in stays
- Pocket: Two button-thru functional flapped pockets with angled bartacks, sewn-down pencil stall on left pocket
- Placket: Center facing placket
- Yoke: Separate two-piece yoke
- Hem: Straight hem with side vents
- Care: Industrial Wash (Click Here)
- Sleeve: Short Sleeve Version of this shirt
- Manufactured by Red Kap
Red Kap's Rip Stop long Sleeve shirt for men is an improved and modern version of the basic work shirt. This uniform shirt uses lightweight Ripstop fabric that is 75% stronger than standard poplin work clothing. Rip Stop fabric resist tearing when punctured due to the cell like design. The shirt is both permanent press to resist wrinkles, and uses a wickable finish to allow body perspiration to move from your body to the surface of the fabric to keep you dry. Two flapped chest pockets keep dirt from entering your pockets, and a straight hem with side vents so the shirt can be worn inside or out. Economically priced that will fit in any companies' budget. Stop buying cheap work shirts, you will save money in the long run when you buy the best... Red Kap.