"Red Kap Hi-Visibility Long Sleeve Ripstop Work Shirt - Type R, Class 3"
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
Product Description: "Red Kap Hi-Visibility Long Sleeve Ripstop Work Shirt - Type R, Class 3"
HI-VISIBILITY TYPE R CLASS 3 ROADWAY
Intended for use by personnel exposed to vehicular traffic from public access rights of way or roadway temporary traffic control zones. Class 3 garments mandate an even higher standard of visibility for workers in moving, complex backgrounds.
Red Kap Hi-Visibility Ripstop Long Sleeve Work Shirt - Type R Class 3:
- Fabric: 4.25 oz. RipStop Fabric, lightweight and breathable, yet 75% stronger than typical poplin workwear
- Blend: 65% polyester/35% cotton
- Finish: Pre-cure durable press with soil release and wickable finish
- Collar: Two-piece, lined collar with sewn-in stays
- Closure: Button-front closure
- Pocket: Two button-thru, hex-style chest pockets with pencil stall in left chest pocket
- Care: Industrial Wash, Light Soil and Home Wash
- UPF 40 Rating
- 360 degree visibility with front and back 2" silver reflective striping
- This product COMPLIES with Type R, Class 3 requirements of ANSI/ISEA 107-2015
- Manufactured by Red Kap
- Towing operators
- Railway Workers
- Delivery vehicle drivers
- Roadway construction workers
- Parking and/or toll gate personnel
- Airport baggage handlers/ground crew
- Trash collection and recycling operations
ANSI 107-2015 Type R apparel provides daytime and nighttime visual conspicuity enhancement for workers in occupational environments which include exposure to traffic (vehicles using the highway for purposes of travel) from public access highway rights-of-way, or roadway TTC zones or from work vehicles and construction equipment within a roadway TTC zone. Examples of workers who may need Type R apparel include: