Red Kap Men's Hi-Vis Ripstop Short Sleeve Work Shirt with MIMIX + OilBlok, Type R, Class 2
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
Product Description: Red Kap Men's Hi-Vis Ripstop Short Sleeve Work Shirt with MIMIX + OilBlok, Type R, Class 2
Lightweight, durable fabric keeping rips and repairs minimal
Repels tough auto fluids, such as motor oil or transmission oil
HI-VISIBILITY TYPE R CLASS 2 ROADWAY
Intended for use by personnel exposed to vehicular traffic from pubic access rights of way or roadway temporary traffic control zones. Class 2 garments require the use of greater amounts of high-visbility materials which help distinguish between a human and an inanimate object.
Red Kap Men's Hi-Vis Ripstop Short Sleeve Work Shirt with MIMIX + OilBlok, Type R, Class 2:
- Fabric: Body: 4.25 oz. Ripstop, MIMIX™ Panels: 4.2 oz. Performance Mesh
- Blend: Body: 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton, MIMIX™ Panels: 100% Polyester
- Finish: Pre-cure durable press for wrinkle-resistant finish
- Closure: Concealed, snap-front placket
- Pocket: Two button-thru, hex-style chest pockets with pencil stall in left chest pocket
- Care: Industrial Wash, Light Soil and Home Wash
- 360 degree visibility with front and back 2 inch silver segmented reflective striping
- This product COMPLIES with Type R, Class 3 requirements of ANSI/ISEA 107-2015
- Manufactured by Red Kap
- Towing operators
- Railway Workers
- Delivery vehicle drivers
- Roadway construction workers
- Parking and/or toll gate personnel
- Airport baggage handlers/ground crew
- Trash collection and recycling operations
ANSI 107-2015 Type R apparel provides daytime and nighttime visual conspicuity enhancement for workers in occupational environments which include exposure to traffic (vehicles using the highway for purposes of travel) from public access highway rights-of-way, or roadway TTC zones or from work vehicles and construction equipment within a roadway TTC zone. Examples of workers who may need Type R apparel include: