Red Kap Hi Visibility Short Sleeve Shirt - Type R, Class 2
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
Product Description: Red Kap Hi Visibility Short Sleeve Shirt - Type R, Class 2
HI-VISIBILITY TYPE R CLASS 2 ROADWAY
Intended for use by personnel exposed to vehicular traffic from pubic access rights of way or roadway temporary traffic control zones. Class 2 garments require the use of greater amounts of high-visbility materials which help distinguish between a human and an inanimate object.
UPF 40 RATING
Ultraviolet Protection Factor A rating designed for fabric and clothing that specifically measures the level of sun protection. UPF measures both UVA and UVB rays.
Lightweight, durable fabric keeping rips and repairs minimal
Red Kap Hi Visibility Short Sleeve Shirt - Type R, Class 2, Level 2:
- Fabric: Horizon 5.0 oz. High Visibility 100% polyester
- Pockets: Two front pockets
- Closure: Lined cuffs with button closures
- 360 Degree Visibility with front/back 2" reflective strip that cross front shoulder and down the back
- Horizontal stripe above waist
- NOT flame resistant
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R, Class 2 compliant
- UPF 40 Rating
- Care: Home wash or light soil wash
- Manufactured by Red Kap
- Towing operators
- Railway Workers
- Delivery vehicle drivers
- Roadway construction workers
- Parking and/or toll gate personnel
- Airport baggage handlers/ground crew
- Trash collection and recycling operations
ANSI 107-2015 Type R apparel provides daytime and nighttime visual conspicuity enhancement for workers in occupational environments which include exposure to traffic (vehicles using the highway for purposes of travel) from public access highway rights-of-way, or roadway TTC zones or from work vehicles and construction equipment within a roadway TTC zone. Examples of workers who may need Type R apparel include: