Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
Red Kap Enhanced Visibility Short Sleeve Shirt:
- Style: Short Sleeve Work Shirt
- Blend: 4.25 oz. Poplin, 65% polyester/35% cotton, permanent press
- Fabric: TouchTex II™ soft hand poplin
- Pockets: Two button thru pockets
- Garment is NOT ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Compliant
- 360 degree visibility
- 2.5" Enhanced Visibility trim applied across pockets, down sleeves, and two horizontal stripes across back
- Care: Home or Industrial wash (Click Here)
- Manufactured by Red Kap
Enhanced Visibility (Class E):
- Enhanced Visibility is NOT the same as High Visibility. The term enhanced visibility can be used for any garment of any color that has retro-reflective striping added to it in any configuration. These garments are not typically ANSI compliant and are for workers in lower risk environments. These workers can still benefit from the extra security of heightened visibility in low light conditions.
Supplemental ANSI Class E:
- Class E Enhanced Vis apparel includes pants, bib overalls, and shorts. These garments are not compliant when they are worn alone, though, when combined with Class 2 or Class 3 apparel, the combination satisfies Class 3 requirements.