Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
Product Description: Red Kap Hi Visibility Ike Jacket - Type R, Class 3
HI-VISIBILITY TYPE R CLASS 3 ROADWAY
Intended for use by personnel exposed to vehicular traffic from public access rights of way or roadway temporary traffic control zones. Class 3 garments mandate an even higher standard of visibility for workers in moving, complex backgrounds.
Red Kap Hi Visibility Ike Jacket - Type R, Class 3, Level 2:
- Fabric: 7.5 oz. Twill, 100% Polyester
- Closure: Jacket is unlined with solid brass zipper
- Pockets: Two button-thru flapped pockets
- Adjustable waist ties
- 360 Degree Visibility with front/back 2" reflective strip that cross front shoulder and down the back
- Horizontal stripe above waist
- Hook and Loop front closure with adjustable sides
- NOT flame resistant
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R, Class 3 compliant
- UPF 40 Rating
- Care: Home or Light Soil wash (Click Here)
- Manufactured by Red Kap
- Towing operators
- Railway Workers
- Delivery vehicle drivers
- Roadway construction workers
- Parking and/or toll gate personnel
- Airport baggage handlers/ground crew
- Trash collection and recycling operations
ANSI 107-2015 Type R apparel provides daytime and nighttime visual conspicuity enhancement for workers in occupational environments which include exposure to traffic (vehicles using the highway for purposes of travel) from public access highway rights-of-way, or roadway TTC zones or from work vehicles and construction equipment within a roadway TTC zone. Examples of workers who may need Type R apparel include: