"Portwest ARC2 FR Woven Vest - Type R, Class 2"
Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) or other independent third party laboratories to meet the requirements of the NFPA® 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition.
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
Product Description: "Portwest ARC2 FR Woven Vest - Type R, Class 2"
HI-VISIBILITY TYPE R CLASS 2 ROADWAY
Intended for use by personnel exposed to vehicular traffic from pubic access rights of way or roadway temporary traffic control zones. Class 2 garments require the use of greater amounts of high-visbility materials which help distinguish between a human and an inanimate object.
Portwest® ARC2 FR Mesh Vest - Type R, Class 2:
- Shell Fabric: Bizflame 88/12: 88% Cotton, 12% Nylon 7oz
- FR Protection: Inherent flame resistant qualities will not diminish
- Reflective: 2" silver reflective tape with contrast material
- UV Rating: 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Lightweight: Cooling mesh fabric
- Pockets: 1 Internal
- Closure: Hook and loop closure
- Safety Note: To be worn over ARC rated clothing only
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV 9 CAL/CM2 (HAF 75.6%)
- ASTM F1506
- NFPA® 2112
- NFPA® 70E
- ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE R CLASS 2
- Manufacturer: PORTWEST®