Portwest Bizweld Iona FR Coverall - CAT2
Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) or other independent third party laboratories to meet the requirements of the NFPA® 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition.
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
Product Description: Portwest Bizweld Iona FR Coverall - CAT2
Portwest Bizweld Iona FR Coverall:
- Shell Fabric: 100% Cotton FR Finish 9.5oz
- Dual hazard protection: ARC2 and HRC/CAT 2
- UV Rating: 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Heat: Protects against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Molten Splash: Certified protection against molten metal splash
- FR Durability: Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Reflective: Highly durable, flame resistant reflective sewn on tape
- Pockets: 2 front, 2 back, 1 concealed cell phone pocket, 2 side, 2 knee, 1 rule
- Knee Pads: Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads
- Mic Tabs:Mic tabs for easy clipping of a radio
- Inseam: Regular 31", Long (Tall) 33"
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E1, F1
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1+A2
- NFPA® 70E
- ASTM F1506-10a
- NFPA® 2112
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV 11.2 CAL/CM2 (HAF = 80.4%)
- Manufacturer: PORTWEST