Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
Product Description: Portwest PW3 Hi-Vis Winter Jacket - Type R, Class 3
HI-VISIBILITY TYPE R CLASS 3 ROADWAY
Intended for use by personnel exposed to vehicular traffic from public access rights of way or roadway temporary traffic control zones. Class 3 garments mandate an even higher standard of visibility for workers in moving, complex backgrounds.
Portwest® PW3 Hi-Vis Winter Jacket - Type R, Class 3:
- Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, 300D Oxford Weave with a stain resistant finish, PU Coated 5.5oz
- Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester 2oz
- Filling Fabric: 100% Polyester Wadding 5oz
- Lining: Insulatex heat reflective lining
- Reflective: 2.5" HiVisTex Pro heat applied silver reflective tape, Reflective trim for increased visibility
- Pockets: 2 lower side, 1 internal patch pocket and 1 external chest zipper pocket
- Cuffs: Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Closure: Front closure Ezee Zip zipper
- Weather Protection: Waterproof with sealed seams
- Hood: Pack-away ergonomically shaped hood
- Features: Contrast fleece collar for protection against dirt, Drawcord adjustable curved back hem
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3
- EN 343 Class 3:1 WP 15,000mm
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- Manufacturer: PORTWEST®