Portwest Bizflame FR Antistatic Henley - CAT2
Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) or other independent third party laboratories to meet the requirements of the NFPA® 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition.
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
Product Description: Portwest Bizflame FR Antistatic Henley - CAT2
Portwest® Bizflame FR Antistatic Henley - ARC2
- Shell Fabric: Bizflame Knit Antistatic 99% Cotton, 1% Carbon Fibre 7 oz.
- Finish: Moisture wicking
- Pockets: 2 pockets, one chest and one sleeve
- Neck: Henley, button placket opening
- Raglan sleeves
- FR aramid thread for extra durability and protection
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- ASTM F1506
- NFPA® 70E
- NFPA® 2112
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-14e1 ATPV 10 CAL/CM2 (HAF 82.3%)
- IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-1 ELIM 13 CAL/CM2
- EN 1149 -5
- Manufacturer: PORTWEST®