"Portwest Hi-Vis Two-Tone Pants - Type O, Class 1"
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
Product Description: "Portwest Hi-Vis Two-Tone Pants - Type O, Class 1"
HI-VISIBILITY TYPE O CLASS 1 OFF-ROAD
Intended for use in environments where there are struck-by hazards from moving vehicles, equipment and machinery not operating on public access rights of way or temporary traffic control zones.
Portwest® Hi-Vis Two-Tone Pants - Type O, Class 1:
- Shell Fabric: Kingsmill Hi-Vis: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton 7oz
- FR Protection: Inherent flame resistant qualities will not diminish
- Finish: Durable polyester/cotton fabric with texpel stain resistant finish
- Reflective: 2" silver reflective tape with contrast material
- UV Rating: 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Waist: Elasticated Stretch Waist
- Pockets:8 pockets, two back patch, side access and rule
- Closure: Hook and loop closure
- D-ring for keys or ID cards
- Safety Note: To be worn over ARC rated clothing only
- ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE O CLASS 1
- EN ISO 20471 Class 1
- Manufacturer: PORTWEST®