ACDelco Flame Resistant Welding Shirt
Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) or other independent third party laboratories to meet the requirements of the NFPA® 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition.
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
- Hazard Rating Category: HRC Level 1 -- click for more information
- Arc Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 7.7 calories/cm2 -- click for more information
- Fabric: Outershell: EXCEL FR Flame-resistant, 7 oz. (235 g/m2) 100% Cotton, Lining: TUFFWELD Flame-Resistant, 8.5 oz. (288 g/m2) 60% FR Rayon / 40% Aramid -- click for more information
- Compliant: NFPA 2112 and 70E compliant
- Finish: Ammonia Cure, Ultra Soft -- click for more information
- Lined collar, snap closure
- Lined cuffs, snap closures
- Stitched-down front, snap closure
- Special sleeve with gore
- Sleeves lined with TuffWeld
- Sleeve pocket
- Square hem
- ACDelco Logo on left chest
- Meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard for Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition
- Manufactured by Bulwark Protective Apparel, a division of VF Imagewear