Bulwark Flame Resistant Enhanced Visibility Uniform Shirt CAT2
Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) or other independent third party laboratories to meet the requirements of the NFPA® 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition.
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
- Hazard Rating Category: HRC Level 2 -- click for more information
- Arc Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 8.6 calories/cm2 -- click for more information
- Fabric: EXCEL FR® ComforTouch® Flame-resistant, 7 oz. (235 g/m2) 88% Cotton / 12% Nylon-- click for more information
- Finish: Ammonia Cure -- click for more information
- Banded, topstitched collar
- Two chest pockets with button flaps and sewn-in pencil stall
- Placket front with button closure
- Topstitched cuff with button closure
- Tailored adjustable sleeve placket
- 360 degree visibility with front and back 2" flame resistant yellow/silver/yellow reflective striping
- Manufactured by Bulwark Protective Apparel, a division of VF Imagewear
- Sizes 2XL and larger are higher in price
- Embroidery is available at an additional cost
- Volume Pricing for 25 or more