Bulwark Flame Resistant Hi Visibility Color Block Uniform Shirt CAT2
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
- Hazard Rating Category: HRC Level 2 -- click for more information
- Arc Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 8.6 calories/cm2 -- click for more information
- Fabric: Flame-resistant, 7 oz. (235 g/m2) 88% Cotton / 12% Nylon-- click for more information
- Finish: Ammonia Cure -- click for more information
- Banded, topstitched collar
- One chest pocket with button closure and pencil stall, one Napoleon chest pocket with zipper closure
- Placket front with button closure
- Topstitched cuff with button closure
- Tailored sleeve placket
- Color blocked
- 360 degrees visibility with front and back 2" silver reflective striping
- Full side seam gusset
- This product COMPLIES with Type R Class 3 requirements of ANSI/ISEA 107-2015
- Manufactured by Bulwark Protective Apparel, a division of VF Imagewear
- Sizes 2XL and larger are higher in price
- Embroidery is available at an additional cost
- Volume Pricing for 25 or more
The high visibility work vest that's built better, because it's built for your body at work. Provides dependable, lightweight protection - and allows for a wide range of motion without restriction on the job or bulk to your other layers. Velcro closures allow for easy adjustment. Available in vivid yellow-green, it's the construction work vest that reflects all your hi-visibility demands.
ANSI 107-2015 Type R apparel provides daytime and nighttime visual conspicuity enhancement for workers in occupational environments which include exposure to traffic (vehicles using the highway for purposes of travel) from public access highway rights-of-way, or roadway TTC zones or from work vehicles and construction equipment within a roadway TTC zone. Examples of workers who may need Type R apparel include:
- Towing operators
- Railway Workers
- Delivery vehicle drivers
- Roadway construction workers
- Parking and/or toll gate personnel
- Airport baggage handlers/ground crew
- Trash collection and recycling operations