Bulwark Nomex IIIA Flame Resistant 6 oz. Work Pant
Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) or other independent third party laboratories to meet the requirements of the NFPA® 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition.
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
- Hazard Rating Category: HRC Level 1 -- click for more information
- Arc Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 5.6 calories/cm2 -- click for more information
- Fabric: Flame Resistant 6 oz. NOMEX IIIA -- click for more information
- Inner lined waistband w/button closure
- Two slack style front pockets, two set in hip pockets, left hip w/button closure
- Permanent crease
- Unfinished hem length of 36/37"
- Full cut classic styling
- Manufactured by Bulwark Protective Apparel, a division of VF Imagewear
- Sizes 44 and larger are higher in price
- Embroidery is available at an additional cost
- Volume Pricing for 25 or more