Bulwark Flame Resistant Nomex Concealed Snap-Front Lab Coat
Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) or other independent third party laboratories to meet the requirements of the NFPA® 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition.
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
Product Description: Bulwark Flame Resistant Nomex Concealed Snap-Front Lab Coat
- Hazard Rating Category: HRC Level 1 -- click for more information
- Arc Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 5.6 calories/cm2 -- click for more information
- Fabric: Flame Resistant 6 oz. NOMEX -- click for more information
- Concealed snap-front closure
- Lapel collar
- Hemmed sleeve ends with concealed adjustable snaps
- Side vent openings
- One chest pocket and two front hip pockets
- Manufactured by Bulwark Protective Apparel, a division of VF Imagewear
- Sizes 2XL and larger are higher in price*
- Name or Logo Embroidery Available.
- Volume Pricing on 30 or more.