Bulwark Flame Resistant Hi-Visibility Rain Jacket HRC2
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
Product Description: Bulwark Flame Resistant Hi-Visibility Rain Jacket HRC2
HI-VISIBILITY TYPE R CLASS 3 ROADWAY
Intended for use by personnel exposed to vehicular traffic from public access rights of way or roadway temporary traffic control zones. Class 3 garments mandate an even higher standard of visibility for workers in moving, complex backgrounds.
- Hazard Rating Category: HRC Level 2 -- click for more information
- Arc Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 19.0 calories/cm2 EBTAS 28 calories/cm2 -- click for more information
- Fabric: 10.0 oz. Polyurethane on a Knit Flame-resistant treated Cotton- click for more information
- Finish: Ammonia Cure -- click for more information
- Non-conductive durable hardwear
- 2" reflective striping
- Tuck away roll-up hood
- Two patch pockets with flaps
- Vented back with "D" ring access
- Take-up tabs on cuffs
- This garment is ANSI 107-2010 Class 3 Level 2 Compliant
- Meets ASTM F 1891-06 ARC and Flame Resistant Specifications
- Meets ASTM F 2733 Flash Fire Hazard Specifications
- Manufactured by Bulwark Protective Apparel, a division of VF Imagewear
- Sizes 2XL and larger are higher in price.
- Embroidery is available at an additional cost.
- Volume Pricing for 25 or more