Bulwark Flame Resistant CoolTouch 2 Insulated Bomber Jacket
Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) or other independent third party laboratories to meet the requirements of the NFPA® 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition.
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
- Hazard Rating Category: HRC Level 4 -- click for more information
- Arc Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 50 calories/cm2 -- click for more information
- Fabric: Shell: Flame Resistant, 7 oz. 45% Modacrylic / 35% Lyocell / 20% Aramid (Navy), 48% Modacrylic / 37% Lyocell / 15% Aramid (Royal Blue), Water Repellant. Lining: 100% Meta-Aramid. Insulation Package: 10 oz. 90% Aramid / 10% Rayon -- click for more information
- Separating, heavy duty, NOMEX taped brass zipper, fully covered with two-layer storm flap, concealed snap closure
- Fully insulated stand-up collar
- Knit NOMEX storm cuff within hemmed sleeve end
- Two large external patch pockets with concealed snap secured flaps with hand warmers, one inside chest pocket
- Deep pleated action back
- Full tunneled elasticized waistband
- Inside zipper guards on all zippers
- Accommodates snap-on hood HMH2 (sold separately)
- Manufactured by Bulwark Protective Apparel, a division of VF Imagewear