Bulwark Nomex IIIA Flame Resistant 4.5 oz. Contractor Coveralls
Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) or other independent third party laboratories to meet the requirements of the NFPA® 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition.
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
- Hazard Rating Category: HRC Level 1 -- click for more information
- Arc Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 4.1 calories/cm2 -- click for more information
- Fabric: Flame Resistant 4.5 oz. NOMEX IIIA -- click for more information
- Concealed two-way brass zipper, gripper at top of zipper and at neck
- One piece, topstitched, lay flat collar
- Hemmed sleeves
- Two set-in front pockets, one chest pocket, two patch hip pockets
- Side vent openings
- Manufactured by Bulwark Protective Apparel, a division of VF Imagewear
- Sizes 2XL (52) and larger are higher in price.
- Embroidery is available at an additional cost.
- Volume Pricing for 25 or more