Bulwark Nomex IIIA Flame Resistant 4.5 oz. Deluxe Coverall
Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) or other independent third party laboratories to meet the requirements of the NFPA® 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition.
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
Product Description: Bulwark Nomex IIIA Flame Resistant 4.5 oz. Deluxe Coverall
- Hazard Rating Category: HRC Level 1 -- click for more information
- Arc Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 4.1 calories/cm2 -- click for more information
- Fabric: Flame Resistant 4.5 oz. NOMEX -- click for more information
- Two-way concealed NOMEX taped brass breakaway zipper, concealed snap at top of zipper and at neck
- Mandarin style, stand up, two way safety collar
- Concealed snap closure on cuff
- Elastic waist inserts
- Two front swing pockets, two patch chest pockets w/ flaps and concealed snap closure
- Two patch hip pockets, left sleeve pocket, rule pocket
- Deep pleated action back
- Side vent opening with concealed snap closure
- Note: This flame resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112
- Manufactured by Bulwark Protective Apparel, a division of VF Imagewear
- Sizes 52 and larger are higher in price