Bulwark Flame Resistant Excel-FR Deluxe Cotton Coverall
Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) or other independent third party laboratories to meet the requirements of the NFPA® 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition.
Embroidery Customization Agreement
This Customized Item is Not Returnable or Exchangeable.
This will be a custom altered garment, modified to your specifications, and can NOT be returned or exchanged. Even, if you order the incorrect size, orders with embroidery, custom striping, or dealership logos are not returnable or exchangeable.
I agree and understand the terms and conditions above.
- Hazard Rating Category: HRC Level 2 -- click for more information
- Arc Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 10.6 calories/cm2 -- click for more information
- Fabric: Flame Resistant 9 oz. twill 100% Cotton -- click for more information
- Finish: Ammonia Cure -- click for more information
- One-piece, topstitch, lay flat collar
- Two-way concealed NOMEX® taped brass breakaway zipper, concealed snap at top of zipper and at neck
- Concealed snap closure on cuff
- Elastic waist inserts
- Two front swing pockets, two patch chest pockets with flaps and concealed snap closure
- Two patch hip pockets, left sleeve pocket, rule pocket
- Deep pleated action back
- Side vent openings with snap closure
- Manufactured by Bulwark Protective Apparel, a division of VF Imagewear
- Sizes 52 and larger are higher in price.
- Volume Pricing for 25 or more